Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Power Outages Likely By The Storm, Don't you love ODP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power Outages Likely By The Storm, Don't you love ODP?

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_JLR View Post
    That means 2,000,000 dollars a month ODP is pulling out of the economy
    Pulling out of the economy?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power Outages Likely By The Storm, Don't you love ODP?

    I'm thankful I've got ODP and not AEP.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power Outages Likely By The Storm, Don't you love ODP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman* View Post
    I'm thankful I've got ODP and not AEP.
    Exactly what I was getting ready to say.
    Better ODP than AEP.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power Outages Likely By The Storm, Don't you love ODP?

    As long as I don't miss the Strikeforce even this Saturday, it's all good. Yah'mean!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •